To expand our Library resources, we are pleased to provide Interlibrary Loan (ILL) Service to MPU full-time academic staff, administrative staff and currently enrolled students. MPU Library patrons may use our Interlibrary Loan Service to borrow or obtain items not found in MPU Library's collection.
All full-time students, academic staff, administrative staff from MPU are eligible to use.
Request online through MALA (Macau Academic Library Alliance) Hub
- Access to MALA Hub, click “SIGN IN” on the top right corner of the screen, select “Macao Polytechnic University” to sign in with your NetID and NetPassword.
- Conduct a search and select a desired item from the search result list by clicking the corresponding title.
- On the detailed record of the item, the “Get It” tab indicates the location and status of the title. Copies that are available from other libraries will be appeared in the list.
- If the physical item that are NOT available in MPU Library but with the status "AVAILABLE" in other MALA member libraries, you will find a form to submit request.
- Fill out your contact email and phone number, click “CONFIRM AND SUBMIT” button to submit the request online.
- An email notification will be sent to users when the requested item is ready for pick-up. Users can pick up the requested item at the pick-up location based on the email content.
- For assistance, please contact Ms. Louise Ao at 85996715 or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply an “Institutional Card”
- Bring your current staff/student ID card to the Library Circulation Counter to apply for ONE "Institutional Card" from one of the Cooperated Library.
- The "Institutional Card" must be returned to the MPU Library within 7 days.
- An overdue fee of MOP3.00 per day will be charged immediately starting from the day following the due date.
- The following users are NOT eligible for applying "Institutional Card":
- Those who haven't paid overdue charges or cleared other outstanding issues with MPU Library, or
- Still hold loans of the visited Library, or
- Still hold an "Institutional Card".